Thanks for wanting to read more about La Holista Co., Ltd..
La Holista Co., Ltd. is a Holistic Health & Wellness Company founded by Chiara Squinzi, Italian Health Coach, Yoga Teacher, and Functional Medicine Practitioner, and managed with Pascale Fioretti, an experienced Hospitality professional, NLP & Executive Coach, and healthy living advocate. We offer wholesome snacks, delivery lunches, coaching services, cooking classes, hikes, after school activities, corporate consulting, public speaking and events.
In addition to Health, Executive and NLP Coaching, La Holista Co., Ltd. is mostly known for its delicious plant-based food, free from refined sugar, dairy, egg, soy, preservative, colourant, and MSG, truly healthy and wholesome. In our line of products, we feature snacks, spread, meals, desserts, and probiotic drinks, like Kombucha and Water Kefir.
The natural and nutrient-dense ingredients of these foods will give you a light and constant energy supply – great for active people and athletes – and will help you achieve clarity and focus during work, whilst helping your body detox gently.
La Holista Co., Ltd. also regularly organises:
Articles by La Holista:
- Running Recipe: Pre long run breakfast for Topas Travel
- Running Recipe: Recovery Green Smoothie for Topas Travel
- Running Recipe: Homemade ‘nice cream’, by La Holista
- Nice-cream making for Topas Travel
- Nutrition – Energy Balls for Topas Travel
- On Ma Belle Box blog
- 3 Miraculous Benefits of Drinking Plenty of Water
- Health Matters: cutting out sugar on City Weekend
- Cuc-Chiara, il blog di salute e benessere di Chiara Squinzi on www.ViviShanghai.com (February 24th, 2014)
- I supercibi on www.ViviShanghai.com (February 24th, 2014)
- Biologico o non biologico on www.ViviShanghai.com (March 10th, 2014)
- Gli oli e i grassi naturali, so o no? on www.ViviShanghai.com (August 20th, 2014)
- Healthy Food Shanghai Guide on www.healthandsafetyinshanghai.com (September 12th, 2014)
And these are some of the articles about US in the press.
- Our Q&A Session for The Experience Series at The Hive Thao Dien
- Entrepreneur Experiences for The Experience Series at The Hive Thao Dien with Hive Life.
- Organic Panic by citypassguide.com
- Press release about 2019 “The Red River” event by benhvienphusanhanoi.vn
- It’s plastic awareness month by The Grapevyne.com
- Let’s Food Cities’ Documentary: The food system of Ho Chi Minh City
- Healthy living at La Holista Co., Ltd., from Oi Magazine: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3 or full article here.
- Let’s Food Cities’ review of Holistic Fair
- La Holista’s Community Wellness – Bliss Magazine
- Holistic Fair 2019 on Saigoneer
- Holistic Fair 2019 on Oi Vietnam
- 2019 Holistic Fair on AllEvents
- 2019 Holistic Fair on ICause
- Whats hot and happening in Saigon by The Grapevyne.com
- Cooking Workshops by The Grapevyne.com
- Holistic Corner at Dalat SufferFest on Evensi
- Holistic Corner at Techcombank Ho Chi Minh City International on Evensi
- La Holista – Best nutrition for training and racing by YCB
- Vegan Collaboration Festival – Diviners’s fest are shown on television SupermeMaster TV
- Meet The Innovators Interview With The Holistic Earth Collective
- A Healthy Difference with Pascale and Chiara
- Holistic Fair 2018 Review by Vegan Vietnam
- Word, La Holista Central Kitchen
- No Bull Podcast, listen to our story
- Vegan Monday launch
- Beauty time with Chiara Squinzi Ma Belle Box
- Body Transformation Challenge on Word Magazine
- January Detox on Asia Magazine
- Experience Wellbeing on Wine & Restaurants Saigon
- Interview with San Dieu
- Beauty time with Chiara from La Holista
- Interview with Dope (English version here)
- Test & Try Sanhdieu March
- Healthy Swaps
- Find & Achieve Nutritional Balance by Sh Family
- An edible Education
- Puxi Run on Daily Secret
- Puxi Run on Shanghai Family
- Runner’s fuel on Shanghai Family
- Just a number? on Shanghai Family
If you are also interested in writing about La Holista Co., Ltd., please do not hesitate to contact us.