Most of our clients struggle with drinking enough water, that’s why we wanted to share with you some tips on how to drink more of it. With such a humid and hot weather, you should try to aim for around 3 liters of water every day, but make sure you stop 2 hours before bedtime to avoid interference with sleep.
See the difference water (3 liters / day) can do on this picture:
Do we have you on board now? Start including below tips in your lifestyle today!
1) Add favor to your water, try cucumber slices, lime slices, or even rosemary
2) Drink a 500ml bottle before every meal or snack
3) Use an app to track your water intake, try myfitnesspal or the Dr. Greger Daily Dozen
4) Invest in a water filter, our favourite is Kangen Water
5) Choose sparkling / mineral water or coconut water over soda
Need more convincing? Read these 19 Supercool Benefits of Drinking a Glass of Water on an Empty Stomach article!