La Holista Co., Ltd. is looking for a reliable Office Administrator & Kitchen Helper.
Are you energetic and positive, keen to join an expanding and dynamic holistic health & wellness company in Saigon?
Please send your CV to Chiara and Pascale if you feel you have the required skills and personality to join our team!
The ideal candidate will undertake administrative and kitchen tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff and upper management has adequate support to work efficiently and assisting the Kitchen Manager with the preparation of foods according to orders.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
– Coordinating office & kitchen activities to ensure efficiency, such as arranging delivery, facilitating communication, translation work etc.
– Assisting the Kitchen Manager with the preparation of foods and beverages, cleaning of kitchen and office space according to company standards and requirements.
– Packaging of products and shipping within the customers requested time slot.
– Responding to phone calls, emails and walk-in orders.
– Managing diary, travel arrangements, appointments etc. for the upper management team.
– Placing orders for ingredients or kitchen and office supplies as required by the Management Team.
– Assisting in finding and setting up new retailers.
– Assisting the Kitchen Manager with kitchen inventory and ordering ingredients.
– Assisting colleagues whenever necessary.
– Representing the brand in a professional manner at all times.
– Being health conscious and interested in healthy living.
– Vietnamese speaking with a good command of the English language.
– Able to work with a flexible schedule, available to support with some events occurring at the weekend given suitable notice and stay overtime when necessary.
– Willing to learn.
– Having personal transportation and able to travel to Thao Dien, D2 daily.
– Good personal hygiene.
– Monthly salary to be discussed.
– Full-time job, 8.30 to 16.15, Monday to Friday and Saturday morning 8.00 till 13.00.
– Learning about cooking, healthy and eco-conscious lifestyle, event planning and management.