On the day of my 5th anniversary in Shanghai, I’m feeling like a million memories are coming back to mind showing me all the things I’ve been through and the lessons I’ve learnt during this time.
So I thought that the perfect way to celebrate this day was writing them down for me to remember them and for you to have something to think about.
Here you are my Shanghai’s lessons:
1. Be curious and always look around you with inquisitive eyes
2. Never stop looking for real, true and honest friends and partners to fill your heart on joyful and sad days
3. Live like this experience is not temporary
4. Be courageous and follow you heart on big choices
5. Make trips you never thought you would but you always wanted to