GMOs, or “genetically modified organisms”, are plants or animals created through the gene splicing techniques of biotechnology (also called genetic engineering, or GE). This experimental technology merges DNA from different species, creating unstable combinations of plant, animal, bacterial and viral genes that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding.
There is much confusion on what GMOs are and how good they are for us and for ending the hunger crisis in the world. We are constantly bombarded with wrong information and false studies.
Actually, the facts we are told to make us like GMOs are absolutely UNTRUE and the contrary is actually real, so check this video and start say NO to GMOs too!
The top 10 GMO products are:
1. Corn (and derivates like High Fructose Corn Syrup)
2. Soy (as if the high estrogen levels weren’t enough dangerous)
3. Sugar (aside its addictiveness)
4. Aspartame (and its other 92 different health side effects)
6. Canola (that also inhibit enzyme function and possibly cause cancer)
8. Dairy (not enough space in a page to comment on this)
10. Yellow Squash
See the difference?!
AND if all this wasn’t enough, GMOs lead to cancer…in some cases, pictures speak louder than words (click on picture for the whole article on naturalnews.com.