It seems that the most difficult part of meditation is finding the time to perform it; so today I would like to share with you a very simple but effective meditation technique: the one minute meditation.
This technique is better performed in the same place and at the same time each day; but if that’s not possible, don’t worry about it. Just do it at least once a day.
How to perform it? Very simple:
1. Find a place of solitude.
2. Sit down.
3. Cross your legs in a relaxed but stable position.
4. Straighten your back.
5. Place your hands on your knees with the thumbs and index fingers touching.
6. Close your eyes.
7. Take 30 deep breaths (active inhalation and active exhalation) through your nose.
8. After mentioned 30 breaths, focus all your attention on how your body and mind feel for 30 normal breaths.
9. Open your eyes and continue your daily activities with a smile.