Food type: Vegan Chinese and Cantonese
Taste: 9 / 10 stars
Variety of dishes: 9 / 10 stars. The menu is really wide and even include dumplings. The foods have a strong Chinese influence and use a lot of frying and steaming methods.
Price range: 25K-180K VND
Cleanliness level: 8 / 10 stars
Dietary requirements catered for: vegan, nut-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free.
- use of refined flours or rolls for rolls and dumplings but many alternatives that are wholesome
- hard to communicate with staff
- use plastic straws
- brown rice available for rolls and other dishes
- very colourful meals
- decent decor
- extremely quick service
- menu in VN and EN
- menu with pictures for all the dishes
- flavourful foods and drinks
- grain-free available
- quiet location
Watch out for: refined grains
Don’t miss: clay eggplant, oh my… very authentic, missed this from our Shanghai days!
Want to see other reviews? Check these out: