Food type: Vegetarian Vietnamese, not vegan as the name of the restaurant would suggest as many dishes contain honey.
Taste: 7 / 10 stars
Variety of dishes: 6 / 10 stars. The menu is really wide but not very innovative. You can find fresh rolls, fried rolls, salads, noodles, rice, and hot-pots but many with flavours that are very common. Most of the dishes are made with mushrooms.
Price range: 65K-160K VND
Cleanliness level: 8 / 10 stars
Dietary requirements catered for: vegan, nut-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free.
- many dishes with honey and some that mention cheese but not sure if nut cheese or other non-vegan cheese,
- hard to communicate with staff,
- use plastic straws,
- refined grains used in all dishes but one (rice paper, rice, noodle),
- no pictures of the dishes on the menu,
- many misspellings on the menu.
- very nice restaurant,
- quick service,
- menu in VN and EN,
- tasteful decor,
- flavourful foods and drinks,
- brown rice available,
- quiet location.
Watch out for: honey and possibly non-vegan cheese
Don’t miss: clay pot mushrooms and fried brown rice, very delicious
Food pictures in order from left to right: Mushrooms Spring Rolls, Brown Fried Rice, Clay Pot Mushrooms, Mango Salad.
Want to see other reviews? Check these out: